News - New regulation found after the CAMbrella deliveries:
No new regulation found.
Notice! All text below is copied from the CAMbrella report - delivered Dec 31, 2012
Croatia has no specific restrictions for homeopathy practices (50). Both medical doctors and non-medically qualified practitioners are allowed to practise homeopathy, and there is no statutory regulation of homeopathy in place (28, 60). Homeopathy practitioners, who are not statutorily regulated healthcare personnel, are from 2007 practising under the “Law of national classification of services” (66, 67). A separate code for homeopathy practitioners are registered under Code 86.9 “Other services for health protection”(68).
28. ECH (European Committee for Homeopathy). ECH in European Countries. Brussels: ECH; 2011 [cited 2011 September 12]; Available from: http://www.homeopathyeurope.org/countries.
50. ECCH. The Legal Situation for the Practice of Homeopathy in Europe; An ECCH report; Oct 2010; Revised Edition 2011,. Brussels: European Central Council of Homeopaths 2010.
60. ECHAMP. Homeopathic and Anthroposophic Medicine: Facts and Figures. Second Edition ed: ECHAMP E.E.I.G: European Coalition on Homeopathic and Anthroposophic Medicinal Products E.E.I.G; 2007.
66. VLADA REPUBLIKE HRVATSKE: Na temelju članka 4. stavka 2. Zakona o Nacionalnoj klasifikaciji djelatnosti (»Narodne novine«, broj 98/94), Vlada Republike Hrvatske je na sjednici održanoj 31. svibnja 2007. Godine donijela ODLUKU O NACIONALNOJ KLASIFIKACIJI JELATNOSTI 2007. – NKD 2007. Law of national classification of services., (2007).
67. Viksveen P, ECCH (European Central Council of Homeopaths). Email: Legal situation for CAM in Croatia. 2011.
68. NACIONALNA KLASIFIKACIJA DJELATNOSTI 2007. Other services for health protection. Sect. NKD 86.9 (2007).